Bout Of Books: New Year's Resolution Challenge


New Year's Resolution Challenge
Hosted by TheBookThat

I don't like to make resolutions because I know that I will always break them before the first week of the year is done. It's like I say I will do something and my mind has other ideas. I am not in control of my mind for the most part. 

This challenge sounded like fun though. Choose some book titles that relate to the resolutions that I would have made. Here are my choices: 

Reached by Ally Condie - This one is the resolution to set, and reach goals. Not to give up on them or get fed up and go and do something else. It is the resolution to set targets... or simply reach for my books myself instead of asking the OH to pass them over. 

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Represents my resolution to read more books by authors that I like and to get a little more focussed, and maybe a little book stalkery. No more buying books cos they look pretty and finding that their insides are made of sleeping dust. 

and finally...

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Represents my resolution to stop snacking whilst I am reading. It's becoming an issue... one that I will deal with after this Pop Tart.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.