Bout of Books: Day One Update


I joined the challenge pretty late in the day (UK time) yesterday and had a pretty busy day so I wouldn't really say that I did amazingly on the reading side. I did, however, have a lot of fun with the challenges yesterday. I am feeling pretty proud of myself. I got to chat to some other bloggers and found some new favourite places to read about books when I am ... well... not reading books. 

Here are my day one (Monday) stats: 

Number of books finished so far: Zero
Books finished this week: n/a

Number of pages read today: 80
Number of pages read so far: 80

Current book: Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White.

Challenges Completed today: New Years Resolution Challenge
                                                   Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt

I missed the Twitter Chat because I joined just as it ended. The others look to be at difficult times for me but hopefully I'll squeeze into one. Possibly Saturday. 

And my targets for day 2: 
Pages to read - 135
Books to finish - 1 
Challenges - Top Ten Recommendations 

I hope you are all having fun. Please feel free to share your daily stats in the comments if you want. I would love to see what every else has been up to. 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Bout of Books: Day One Update

  1. Illusions of Fate sound like an interesting book, read about it on goodreads. Good luck with your bout of books tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying it so far! Thanks for the comment and good luck with yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.