Meme: Stacking the Shelves Saturday


Big, massive thanks to Tynga's Reviews for this meme.

Every Saturday (that I remember to do it) I will be posting a list of the books that I added to my shelves, be it physical or virtual (ebook/kindle) this week. This is sort of a "to be read" list, but won't necessarily mean that I will be reading or reviewing these books any time soon. This is because I tend to buy a lot of books then forget that I have them. It's a problem.

This weeks books - 

1. A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin (Book 1 Song of Ice and Fire)
2. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead (Book 1 Vampire Academy)
3. Hard Times - Charles Dickens (Set book for University) Ebook version



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.