Bout of books 15 - Would You Rather?

Phone post - apologies for bad formatting.

Its day 2 challenge time and this one looked so much fun!  Thanks to writing my own fairytale for giving us this!

There is still time to sign up!

Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
Eww...  Just...  Neither. I can't choose one. Both of these are simply disrespectful. It's bad enough they would ask to borrow books.

Would you rather:
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
Definitely character and I would choose Juliette from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I am halfway through book one and from the very first page I wanted to hug her. She is a breath of fresh air as a protagonist.

Would you rather:
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
Another really difficult one. I would have to say library, but only because my local libraries don't stay very up to date and rarely have whole series in stock. It's unfortunate as I am a wholehearted supporter of libraries and the work that they do. If I could change anything it would be to fund them better.

Would you rather:
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
Break up, simple as. Death is permanent, a breakup doesn't have to be.

Would you rather:
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
I already read Twilight about once a year.

There... My dirty little secret.

Enjoy! Comment your links below. I would love to see yours.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.