Meme: Ten Finished Series (I have yet to finish)

This week's topic is an easy one for me. I'm flaky.

I am not a person who can wait around excitedly for the next book in a series to arrive. I get bored, I find another series and I move on. Then much later I have to re-read the whole series again to finish it. (I'm not going to post every cover or this is going to get really picture heavy, really fast.)

1. The Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini.
I have re-read the first book three times now. I own the other two. I just haven't moved forward. I really should because I really do love the first book. 

2.  Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
I must have gotten ten books into this one when I ran out of books. I never did get around to buying more. Again, I do love this story. I just never picked it back up. 

3. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
This is a stuck record but... own the whole series, never got past the first two books. I got bored waiting and moved on. Now I need to re-read. 



4. Fallen by Lauren Kate
Again, I didn't have the books after Torment, so I never continued. I did, however, get Fallen in Love and didn't really enjoy it. 

5. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler. 
This one is different. I didn't finish because.... I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS A SERIES! I honestly thought this was a standalone book until this time last year. 

6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I got bored. The series was dragging on and I simply... stopped reading. 



7. Gone by Michael Grant 
This one had an excellent premise, but again it dragged on forever. I still have the whole series on my kindle app but I can't bring myself to finish it. 

8. The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith
Once a favourite author, this is just one of the book series I never completed. Mainly because the books work so well as standalones. 

9. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
I read one book and it wasn't enough like the TV series to keep me reading. A sad thing because I know the books should be better, but the differences in the stories threw me. 

10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
Now, this one I did read the main three books for. I just never read The Kill Order. I am told that this book really does complete the series, so I will include it here. 

There are dozens more. I really should finish what I start. 


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Meme: Ten Finished Series (I have yet to finish)

  1. The only one I finished was the Hush, Hush series. The last book, Finale, was actually amazing. I wasn't a massive fan of the first three, but that one? Seriously good.

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first couple of books. The last two were gifts from my other half and I have simply never picked them up. Definitely on the TBR pile though.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.