Bout of Books: Day 6 update.


No stats today because I didn't read a single page yesterday. Not one solitary word.
I did take part in the Twitter Chat which was amazing fun but over way too quickly. I spent time commenting on blogs and being social and then I cuddled up with my OH to watch a movie. It was lovely but didn't leave time for book . 

Today I plan to read a little and watch TV with the kiddo. Not the reading filled weekend I planned but I am OK with that. 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Bout of Books: Day 6 update.

  1. I read some yesterday, but I did not read anything today. I will probably read a little before I go to bed (maybe). But if I do, it will be half an hour or so. No shame. Just relaxing. Good luck with your last day of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. I had the same issue, I couldn't settle to read until bedtime and then only managed 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.