Bout Of Books: Day 3 Update


I think I might just have broken the slump. Quicky post with just the numbers and stuff for tonight. I didn't do any challenges so that I could focus on the reading. What I will say is that this challenge has been an eye-opener for me. I always considered myself a pretty quick and focussed reader. This has really tested me and I have learned that I am easily distracted, and don't read as fast as I thought.

Overall, I feel pretty proud of myself for hitting the first milestone. One book down, one to go. You never know, I might make three afterall.

Number of books finished so far: 1
Books finished this week: Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White

Number of pages read today: 106
Number of pages read so far: 215

Current book: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Challenges completedTop Ten Recommendations


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.